Prior to submitting ANY research proposal to the Aurora IRB, the Wisconsin IRB Consortium (WIC) or any Aurora approved external IRB, you are required to obtain Research Administrative Pre-Authorization (RAP). RAP is necessary prior to accessing Aurora data or specimens for research purposes, or conducting any research activities at Aurora. RAP should not be misinterpreted as IRB approval.
You must submit your RAP with any submission to the Aurora RSPP. If your submission does not include RAP the IRB review process will not begin.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the RAP process.
If you want to copy, save or otherwise work with any of these files, please right-click on the link and "save target as".
- Addition of Aurora Facility Form
- Application for Continuing Review/Final Report
- Delegation of authority log
- Exempt Protocol Submission Application
- External Unanticipated or Adverse Event Reporting Form
- Investigator/Key Personnel Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form (GA104-A)
- IRB Protocol Submission Application
- Protocol Submission Checklist
- Local Unanticipated or Adverse Event Reporting Form
- Modification Form
- Urgent Modification Review Request Form
- Request to Rely on an External IRB
- Review Preparatory to Research and HIPAA Waiver Requests (502-A)
- Application for Review of Medical Records and/or Databases for Research Purposes
- Continuing Review for Review of Medical Records, Repositories and/or Databases for Research Purposes
- Significant New Findings Reporting Form
- Significant Deviation/Violation Form
- Local Event Reporting Summary Memo
- External Event Reporting Summary Memo