- MEET THE FELLOWS
- FELLOW CAM
- COFFEE WITH THE FELLOWS
- PROGRAM FACTS
To apply for an Aurora Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
Applications for six ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) Cardiovascular Disease fellow positions are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Systems (ERAS) and appointed through the National Residency Match Program (NRMP). Information about ERAS is available through the Deans' Offices of all U.S. medical schools or from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). We accept ERAS applications through August 15th of each academic year. Interviews are by invitation.
As a prospective applicant, you must submit the following items through the ERAS in order to make a formal application and required materials:
- Completed ERAS application
Current Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcripts and/or Dean's Letter
- USMLE/COMPLEX Scores (1,2,3 steps)
- 3 reference letters from at least three MD / DO clinicians with whom you have done clinical work or rotations. If you are in a training program, one letter must be from your program director.
- List details and dates of research and scholarly activities
- Two or three paragraph "Personal Statement" regarding your goals during fellowship and future practice plans
- Photo, Medical School Transcript/Dean's Letter, USMLE/COMPLEX Transcripts and Letters must accompany your ERAS application
- If non-US citizen you will be required to provide a copy of your resident status if you are invited for an interview. Aurora Health Care does not sponsor H category visas.
For additional information, contact:
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Cardiovascular Disease Services
Attn: Fellowship Department
1020 N. 12th Street, Suite 401
Milwaukee, WI 53233