Current Pharmacy Residency Programs
Aurora Health Care is affiliated with Concordia University Wisconsin School of Pharmacy and the University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy. Our affiliation with the School of Pharmacy offers residents the opportunity to precept students and develop teaching skills. Furthermore, our staff of more than 180 pharmacists within the Aurora Health Care System take their roles as educators very seriously. They are available, understanding, and willing to share their experience. You are exposed to a level of knowledge and skill that is hard to duplicate in other clinical settings.
The combination of dedicated pharmacists, hands-on training opportunities, lectures, discussions and seminars will allow you to obtain the skills for success.
Click here to view the requirements to graduate, the core and elective learning experiences, and "year at a glance" for each program.
Click here to view resident expectations and requirements for successful program completion.
Click here to view the year long residency projects completed in 2014-2015.
Click here to view the year long residency projects completed in 2015-2016.
Click here to view the year long residency projects completed in 2016-2017.
To read about our specific programs, click on a link below.
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency – Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency – Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency – Aurora BayCare Medical Center
- PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency - Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
- PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency – Aurora Specialty Pharmacy
- PGY1/PGY2 Combined Health System Pharmacy Administration Residency
- PGY2 Oncology Specialty Residency
- PGY2 Critical Care Residency
- PGY1/PGY2 Combined Pharmacy Informatics Residency
- PGY2 Cardiology Residency
- PGY2 Infectious Diseases Residency