Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology
Eligibility/prerequisites | Enrollment process | Curriculum | Tuition/related expenses | Schedule of classes | General information | Information sessions | Shadow experiences | Forms | Request transcripts | Student handbook | Home
Program faculty are available to conduct and/or coordinate individual shadow experiences for program applicants and other qualified candidates at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, Aurora Sinai Medical Center and Aurora West Allis Medical Center.
- Shadow candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Shadow experiences are typically scheduled for 4 hours in the morning, Monday through Friday.
- Students are encouraged to complete their shadow experience prior to submitting their application.
Scheduling an Appointment
Interested candidates should contact the school office at (414) 747-4357.
Day of the Shadow Experience
Candidates must bring a valid photo ID to the scheduled appointment. Candidates will be interacting with our patients during the shadow experience. Therefore it is important for the candidate to appear clean and neat as well as dress professionally.
The following attire is recommended:
- Dress pants
- Appropriate shirt or top
- Leather shoes that fully enclose the foot
The following attire is not allowed:
- Blue jeans
- Cropped/tank tops
- Shirts or tops with writing, messages, or advertisements
- Open toed shoes or sandals