Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Welcome to the student experience page for Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. We hope you have a great learning experience here at Aurora.
RN and CNA students and instructors from Lakeshore Technical College or Silver Lake College click here.
All other students follow the instructions below.
- Request for Preceptorship - please fill out completely and email to Nancy Niesing, Academic Liaison, at email@example.com
- If preceptorship is approved, complete the orientation forms below.
Second Step (complete only if you need access to the electronic health records):
- System Access/Termination Enrollment form - complete and return 3 weeks prior to clinical. Your instructor or preceptor will tell you to whom to email, fax, or mail the form.
Third Step – Pre-site Orientation:
- Students from all disciplines complete steps 1-5 on the Aurora student clinical placement website.
- If you are an undergraduate nursing student, complete steps 6-7 on the Aurora student clinical placement website.
- Print the following 4 forms and bring with you on your first day of clinical experience or give to your instructor prior to starting clinical:
Fourth Step – 1st Day of Clinical:
- Bring your paperwork from step 3 with you.
- Park on the street, not in the lot.
- If your clinical is scheduled for 2nd shift, park in the lot farthest away from the entrance.
- Use the Main Entrance in the front of the building on 7th Street.
For more information contact:
- Nursing: Nancy Niesing 920-451-5430
- EMS: Kim Fifrick 920-451-5431
- Laboratory: Nancy Kapellen 920-451-5054
- Pharmacy: Chistina Andros 920-451-5015
- Radiology: Nicole Hecker 920-451-5665
- Rehabilitation Services: Casey Girdaukas 920-451-5550
- Respiratory Therapy: Anja Dreps 920-451-5592
- Surgical Services: Peggy Kuehl 920-451-5655
- Ultrasound: Sylvia Martin 920-451-5694
- For any other questions, call 920-451-5430