Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Welcome to the student experience page for Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. We hope you have a great learning experience here at Aurora.
RN and CNA students and instructors from Lakeshore Technical College click here.
All other students follow the instructions below.
- Request for Preceptorship - please fill out completely and email to Leigh Ann Bohman at email@example.com
- If preceptorship is approved, complete the orientation forms below.
- System Access/Termination Enrollment form - complete and return 3 weeks prior to clinical. Your instructor or preceptor will tell you to whom to email, fax, or mail the form.
- Print the following 4 forms and bring with you on your first day of clinical experience or give to your instructor prior to starting clinical:
To begin your orientation, please view the PowerPoint presentation. The presentation may take a few minutes to download. If you are using an earlier version of Power Point (prior to 2010), the hyperlinks may open behind the presentation.
For more information contact:
- Nursing: Jane Martin 920-451-5366
- EMS: Kim Fifrick 920-451-5431
- Laboratory: Nancy Kapellen 920-451-5054
- Pharmacology: John Halverson 920-451-5015
- Radiology: Sylvia Martin 920-451-5694
- Rehabilitation Services: Casey Girdaukas 920-451-5550
- Surgical Services: Peggy Kuehl 920-451-5655
- For any other questions, call 920-451-5029
Information Hub Link – Ask your instructor/preceptor for the password to access
Contains links to Aurora Libraries, policies, ASMMC website, Patient Education materials, infection prevention, and cultural competence materials. May only access while on the clinical site.