Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Welcome to the student experience page for Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. We hope you have a great learning experience here at Aurora.
RN and CNA students and instructors from Lakeshore Technical College click here.
All other students follow the instructions below.
- Request for Preceptorship - please fill out completely and email to Sydny Mehn at email@example.com
- If preceptorship is approved, complete the orientation forms below.
- System Access/Termination Enrollment form - complete and return 3 weeks prior to clinical. Your instructor or preceptor will tell you to whom to email, fax, or mail the form.
- Print the following 4 forms and bring with you on your first day of clinical experience or give to your instructor prior to starting clinical:
To begin your orientation, please view the PowerPoint presentation. The presentation may take a few minutes to download. If you are using an earlier version of Power Point (prior to 2010), the hyperlinks may open behind the presentation.
For more information contact:
- Nursing: Nancy Niesing 920-451-5430
- EMS: Kim Fifrick 920-451-5431
- Laboratory: Nancy Kapellen 920-451-5054
- Pharmacology: Jack Kampf 920-451-5015
- Radiology: Sylvia Martin 920-451-5694
- Rehabilitation Services: Casey Girdaukas 920-451-5550
- Respiratory Therapy: Anja Dreps 920-451-5592
- Surgical Services: Peggy Kuehl 920-451-5655
- For any other questions, call 920-451-5488