Advanced Practice Nursing Students
Mid-Market and South Regions
This section is applicable to advanced practice/ licensed nursing students seeking clinical placements in Aurora's mid-market and south regions. For these placements in Aurora’s other regions, please go back to the welcome page and click on the nearest hospital site.
- "Student" refers to only nursing students and includes: NP, CNS, MS, CNM, CNL, BSN completion, CRNA, nurse educators, and DNP.
- Students are to secure their own clinical placement and the school will request the clinical on the request form below.
- All students need to have a current Wisconsin RN license to participate. Out of state school students need to provide proof of a current Wisconsin RN license.
- In most circumstances student's preceptors will be Aurora Health Care employees, however if the preceptor is not an employee, our legal department will need to be involved for special contract negotiations.
Please review information, and complete the forms on the following links prior to or on the first clinical day.
- Requirements prior to clinical
- Aurora Standards
- Forces of Magnetism
- Smart Chart Documentation
- Hand Hygiene Procedure
- Graduate Nursing Site Evaluation Form