Requirements prior to clinical
Please view these instructions on how to proceed with the requirements prior to clinical.
The documents below, as referenced in the instructions above, need to be submitted 3 weeks prior to the first clinical day.
Criminal background check - OIG/SAM screenings
- Statement from college of no results found for both student and instructors is required prior to coming to the clinical site. See compliance form below.
Health care policy
The school will need to verify that their students and instructors have met the Aurora criteria. See compliance form below.
HIPAA/Compliance & Professionalism
- HIPAA/Compliance online training
- Student/Trainee Confidentiality Statement
- Annual Confidentiality and Compliance Agreement
Minimum necessary uses of protected health information
- Protected health information work sheet
Required (student and clinical instructor must sign)
Infection Prevention, Bloodborne Pathogens, Isolation Precautions & Safety
Compliance Form regarding clinical requirements
Use this form to report compliance of clinical requirements.