We wish to extend a warm welcome to all of you as you begin your clinical experiences at Aurora Health Care. Your clinical experience journey began the moment you entered this Web site. You will now begin to experience first hand the benefits of an integrated approach to health care.
We believe our integrated health care system will provide a valuable learning experience for you. On behalf of Aurora Health Care we are happy you are here and are proud to be a part of your learning experience.
As quality patient care is a top priority at Aurora Health Care, all students must complete pre-clinical documentation to ensure a safe patient care environment. To start the process, please click on the appropriate hospital facility and follow the instructions.
Please be aware that your institution must have a valid contract with the Aurora Health Care site for the current year. Best wishes for a successful learning experience.
Select a Hospital
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center in Grafton
- Aurora Medical Center in Hartford
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
- Aurora Medical Center in Summit
- Aurora Medical Center in Two Rivers
- Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
- Aurora St. Luke's South Shore
- Aurora West Allis Memorial Hospital
Aurora Clinics and Ambulatory Care Settings
Advanced Practice Nursing Students
Clinical Nurse Leader Students
BSN Completion Students