Nursing Job Shadowing
Welcome to the nursing job shadowing site for:
- Aurora Medical Center in Washington County
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
- Aurora St. Luke's South Shore
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
A job shadow is a hands off experience that allows you the opportunity to observe a registered nurse in his/her position within the confines of the health care area. Job shadows are typically scheduled for four to eight hours.
Job shadow candidates must be at least a sophomore in high school or 16 years of age.
How do I get started?
- Fill out the job shadow request form
- Review guidelines for shadowing
- Sign the job shadow form
- Obtain signature on parental permission form (if under eighteen years of age)
- Bring the job shadow form and parental permission form to the experience
- Complete the evaluation form
We hope that this will be a rewarding experience for you. We are proud to offer you a glance of nursing at Aurora Health Care.