Investigators and Coordinators
The clinical trials team facilitates research activities for health care providers at most Aurora Health Care facilities. Aurora employs a team of personnel dedicated to the conduct of clinical trial in accordance with Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
Services are designed to provide additional resources to the investigator for the conduct of clinical trials. Those wishing to establish a clinical research program and conduct clinical trials are encouraged to contact the clinical trials department for further assistance.
- Additional investigator assistance and education, as needed
- Billing compliance and accounts payable reconciliation
- Budget and contract negotiation, including internal budget and Medicare coverage analysis preparation
- Data management and archiving of study files
- Project feasibility review and site survey with sponsor
- Regulatory preparation including submission to Aurora Institutional Review Board (IRB) for approval
- Review and approval of confidentiality disclosure agreement (CDA) with sponsor
- Subject follow-up
- Subject recruitment and enrollment
- For more information on support services contact us