Martin Oaks, Ph.D.
Judy Tjoe, M.D.
Michael Thompson, M.D.
George Bobustuc M.D.
- Improving patient outcome by evaluating the effects of vaccines in patients with multiple myeloma.
- Using flow cytometry to detect tumor cells in CSF.
- Characterizing breast cancer at the single cell level by flow cytometry.
- Development of core laboratories for flow cytometry
- Cellular Immunology of Pneumococcal Vaccination in Multiple Myeloma
For more information, contact:
John Richards, PhD
Research Scientist, Sr
C/O 2601 Building
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center
2900 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee WI 53215
Phone 414 385-2881
Fax 414 649-5747